NADPO’s 2022 annual conference will see a return to in-person events. And we are delighted that the keynote speaker is UK Information Commissioner John Edwards. John will be joined by a stellar line up including
- Maurice Frankel, from the Campaign for Freedom of Information
- Professor Victoria Nash, from the Oxford Internet Institute
- Professor Lilian Edwards, from Newcastle University, and also the Ada Lovelace Institute
- Sarah Houghton, Head of Competition Law at Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Stewart Room, of DWF and also President of NADPO
The conference will take place on 22 November, at the Mishcon de Reya offices at Africa House, Kingsway (right next to Holborn tube station).
Attendance is free (as ever) for all NADPO members, and it is not too late to purchase a membership, for the price of £130, which guarantees free attendance at all NADPO events, as well as at some partners’ events, as well as discounted rates on commercial training services from respected providers. Members also receive a monthly newsletter.